Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if my Apple Watch is lost or stolen?

You should contact us to request that your card be disabled for use with Apple Pay. You should also go to to suspend or remove your card from Apple Watch. If you find your Apple Watch you can resume the card (if placed into suspended mode) via iCloud or you can add your card back by following the same steps you went through when you set the card up with Apple Pay originally.

More help

Contact us 24/7

Our local Australian contact centre is waiting for you. Call 13 14 22 or if overseas, call +617 4694 9000.