Heritage supports a number of groups and organisations directly through the Community Saver account - and you play a big part without spending a cent. Just open a Community Saver account with Heritage and you'll be able to raise valuable funds for your favourite community group.
Here's how it works
Every three months, Heritage pays a 'Community Grant' to the community group you choose to support. The Community Grant is calculated on a nominated percentage of the daily balance of the Community Saver accounts linked to the community group.
Benefits for you
- Support your local community group with minimal effort
- Earn a high interest rate on your savings
- Easily accessible, online savings account
- Option to nominate different community groups once a month
- Interest paid monthly
Benefits for community groups
- Earn interest on your community group savings
- Receive a Community Grant calculated on the balances of the Community Saver accounts held by your members
- Receive revenue without fundraising
- Community Grants paid quarterly
Registered Community Groups
Please read the Guide to Heritage Deposit Products (available in branch, by phoning 13 14 22 or here) and consider whether this product is right for you.