How do I set up Google Pay?
Before making a purchase using your digital wallet you will need to follow a few simple steps to enrol in Google Pay* and add your existing Visa credit or debit cards.
1. Download the Google Pay App from the Google Play Store on your compatible Android device, if it isn’t already available on your smartphone
2. Open the Google Pay App - Tap ‘+’ to add all your eligible Heritage Visa cards
3. Use the camera to capture your card information or enter it yourself
4. Accept the Terms & Conditions
5. Verify your Google Pay registration by entering the One Time Password (OTP) we sent to your registered phone via SMS (ensure your mobile phone number is up-to-date)
6. You’re all set to make contactless purchases using your digital wallet – just make sure your device is unlocked when you hold it up to pay
7. Visit the Google Pay website for more information