Terms and Conditions
Heritage Bank Limited reserves the exclusive right to determine whether to use any submitted image on the Choose Your Own Heritage Card and maintains the sole discretion to reject any image for any reason whatsoever or without assigning a reason;
By accepting these terms and by submitting your image, you agree with Heritage Bank ("Heritage") as follows:
- You certify that you have read, understood and followed the Image Rules above;
- You represent and certify that you have sole rights to use the submitted image and that you have obtained any necessary consent to allow Heritage and its suppliers or contractors to alter, copy, print, distribute, prepare and use the image (or an image derived from the submitted image) on the Choose Your Own Heritage Card;
- You hereby indemnify and hold harmless Heritage and its suppliers and contractors from and against all claims that may arise from your use of this service or the subsequent inclusion of the submitted image (or an image derived from the submitted image) on the Choose Your Own Heritage Card;
- A fee of $15.00 applies for the use of this service and will be debited to your card linked account upon and subject to its coming into existence following Heritage making, and your acceptance, of a card offer. This service fee applies to every card with an accepted image whether new or existing, including replacement cards;
- These terms relate only to the Choose Your Own Card service. Additional general terms and conditions apply to your Visa Card or accounts with Heritage;
- Should your chosen image be rejected, or should you fail to supply Heritage with all required documentation to process the new Visa Card application within the 25 day image storage period (see below), Heritage reserves the right to proceed with your card application, and, if approved, issue you with a standard card. You may then apply afresh for an image to be placed on your card;
- If your card has expired or if it is lost or stolen, or if you wish to just change the picture, you may order, as a replacement card, a picture card displaying either the same picture or a new one. For new images you will need to log on to “http://www.chooseyourowncard.com.au” to upload your new image to appear on the card. Refer to point 4. above;
- The replacement image on your card must adhere to the Image Rules as well as these terms and conditions. If an image is rejected you will be notified to submit another image;
- Prior to issuing your new card, the accepted card image will be stored for a maximum period of 25 days whereafter it will be destroyed. It is your responsibility to ensure compliance with all Heritage’s documentary requirements for the new card approval process before the 25 days expire;
- Once your card is printed, the chosen image will be stored for future use. The image will be stored for the life of the card or three years;
- Heritage reserves the right to refuse any image or to terminate this service at any time.
* Based on a $150,000 loan over 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.