How do I order a new Visa Debit Card?
To order a Visa Debit Card on your existing Heritage transaction account, you can:
Note: For joint accounts or enquiries about ordering a Visa Debit Card for your child, please contact us. If you cancelled an existing card in Heritage Online or the Mobile Banking App due to being lost, stolen or damaged, a new card will be ordered automatically for you.
Get your free Visa Debit Card when you open a Simply Access transaction account online or visit your local branch.
Our new Visa Debit Card is free from petrol-based plastics, and will help us reduce the amount of plastic we produce by 600kg - the equivalent of 30,000 plastic drink bottles per year1. It's just as reliable and durable as a regular debit card, but better for the environment. It is made of 90% plant-based materials, with the remaining 10% consisting of the chip and magnetic strip.
Want to learn more? Get to know our eco card.
Our specialists are available to answer any of your questions, so you can choose the product that best suits your needs.
They can also help with internet banking, card management and lots more. Tap here for live assistance.