Self Managed Super Fund – Fully Drawn Loan
Superannuation funds can borrow money to purchase investment property. Heritage can help provide you with the capacity to borrow funds to purchase and own investment property, which can help you achieve your retirement goals faster.
- Can be used to purchase investment property, on commercial terms, including residential, commercial and rural property types
- Preferred minimum loan amount $250,000
- Loan terms up to 25 years available against residential security and up to 15 years against commercial and rural security types
- Maximum loan to valuation ratio is 80% for residential property, 65% for commercial property and 50% for rural property
- Variable or fixed interest rate options
- Application, legal and associated fees available upon application
- Principal and interest or interest-only paid monthly in arrears repayment options available
- Individual(s)/Corporate Trustee for the SMSF requirements are dependant on the type of property being purchased/taken as security
- Property Trustee must be a company and separate from the SMSF
To approved applicants only. Fees, charges and conditions apply. Limited exceptions may be available on a case-by-case basis.