The following instructions and screen shots will guide you through the process of uploading a batch via Heritage Online and explain how the Security Tokens fit into the process.
1. Select the Security Token you wish to use and then after pressing the button on your Security Token, enter in the number generated by the token into the field asking for Token Value.
2. Then click Validate to Validate the “Token Value”. Note: you will have 30 seconds from the time you press the button on the token to clicking the Validate button to validate the Token Value
3. Assuming you have provided correct Token Value, your screen should look something like the following.
4. Click Browse to browse for the batch file on your computer you want to upload (note that the file must be one of the following types: .aba, .cmt, or .txt).
Note that you can add in a custom BatchAlias to be used to more clearly identify the batch you are uploading (e.g. Payroll Batch Week Ending 2018-10-30 or Creditor Batch - Sales)
5.Then click on Upload File to upload the batch file. You will see a small progress bar at the top of the page.
6. Once the batch has completed uploading you should see your receipt number.
7. Note that if you encounter an error message appearing please read it carefully as it will inform you of any potential problems regarding a batch and this may require you to correct the batch and attempt to upload again.
Token entered is invalid. Please try again: This means you have entered the wrong value from the token or are using the wrong token, please try again.
This batch is a duplicate of one you have recently uploaded. Please select a different batch or modify the batch you are attempting to upload: This means you have already uploaded this batch
Mismatch on sum of credits compared to batch total provided : This error can relate to an issue with the footer line in the batch, however please check your email for more details.
The outcome of some events for batch uploading and processing will be sent to your membership email address. Please check your email for notification of possible errors, required actions or advice before contacting Heritage for assistance.
If you are still having a problem uploading a batch, please contact Business Banking on 07 4694 9007 for further assistance.
8. You can now proceed to the Review Batches to see the batch that was just uploaded.
* Based on a $150,000 loan over 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.