- Cards can be issued to business owners and their employees to pay for monthly fuel, accommodation and other business expenses.
- Convenience to take care of business expenses without having to carry cheques and petty cash
- Individual monthly spend limits are set by business owner
- Multiple cards issued under one overall approved limit but with individual spend limits for each card
- Interest free period of up to 40 days (available on purchases only if full payment is received before the interest free period expires)
- Available with or without security subject to certain amounts and lending criteria
- Allows personal and business expenses to be kept separate
- Cash advances at Heritage ATMs and over 2,900 Network ATMs nationwide