Skip to Content, Menu, Homepage
Talk to us today 13 14 22

Term Deposit Rates

Security & Privacy

We take the ongoing trust that you place in us to protect your personal information very seriously.

Find out more

Selling Your Home

If you are selling your home or a secured property, it’s important to tell us so we can be prepared with all the documentation you need. You will need to complete a Security Property Sold Document Request Form (pdf, 417 KB) and return it to us at least 10 working days before settlement.

All parties to the loan, including guarantors, need to sign this form that will enable us to prepare all Release of Mortgage documents. This will ensure we’re all ready for settlement day.

Repayments in Full and Refinancing

If you are:

  • repaying or have repaid your loan in full or
  • refinancing your loan to another financier

you will need to complete other specific forms such as a Refinance Authority or a Loan Repaid Document Request Form.

Please contact our Specialised Banking Services on 1800 061 513 to find out which forms you will need to complete.

Partial Release

If you are not repaying your loan/s in full on release of a Security property, you will need to apply to for a Partial Release of Security or Substitution of Security. To process either of these applications, we will require additional notice of settlement. To receive a copy of these applications, please contact us. This will also be a good time to review the ongoing management of your loan.