Get one of the lowest home loan rates in Australia with Heritage
Heritage’s 3.99%PA one year fixed home loan rate (5.58%PA comparison rate1) is not only one of the lowest annual percentage rates currently advertised by any bank in the country, it’s also the lowest rate offered by Heritage in our 139 year history.
Get $600 worth of handy help on moving day. Or get $600 cashback.*
There’s always more to moving than you think, so Heritage gives you more help than you’d expect from a bank. Take out a new home loan before 30 September and you can choose $600 worth of help with moving or a $600 Heritage Visa gift card.
If you're shopping around for a new home loan, call us on 13 14 22 or visit your local branch. We're happy to chat.
Find the right home loan for you
Select and compare our wide range of home loans.
Use the equity in your home for additional borrowing.
Bundle your loan, credit card and transaction account in this great package.
Buy your new dream home while your existing one is on the market.
If you are 60 or over, you can turn your home into a cash asset.
Pay off your home sooner and save money at the same time.
Experience the Heritage difference
We can also help you out with the paperwork if your home loan has previously been with another bank. Combine it all with a great rate, flexible repayment options and a redraw facility and you’ll realise Heritage does put people first. Because our customers are the most important thing to us, we do everything we can to help them save money. We do this with better rates and lower fees – and call it the People first difference.
Switching your home loan to Heritage could save you thousands.
As a customer-owned bank, we answer to you, so we do everything we can to help you save money, with better interest rates and lower fees on your mortgage. As well as ensuring we've got some of the lowest rates around, our home loans are also packed with features you'll struggle to find elsewhere, like unlimited extra payments and re-draws on our fixed rate loans (as well as variable loans of course) and a customer satisfaction rating that has averaged more than 90% for the last 17 years. If you're shopping around for a new home loan, call us on 13 14 22 or visit your local branch. We're happy to chat. No pressure, and we're here from 8:30am-7:00pm AEST Monday to Saturday.
How to save money on your home loan
Borrowing to purchase a home is probably one of the largest financial transactions most of us will make. It’s really important our customers get the right advice and the right products. For a better understanding, we sat down with Brisbane Regional Manager Dianne White who took us through some of the key ways our customers can save money on their Heritage Bank home loan.
1Based on $150,000 over 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loans amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
* Home Loan Promotion August September 2014
- - The $600 cashback offer/$600 “Handy Help” vouchers valid for new home loan applications applied for between 1 August and 30 September 2014 and disbursed by 30 November 2014.
- - Offer not valid for equity loans, further advances (includes further advances to build), existing Heritage customers switching loans, split loan applications on existing Heritage Bank home loans, internal refinances, borrowing for alterations and additions, and API Alliance loans.
- - Customers will have until 31 October 2014 to register for “Handy Help” vouchers or to claim their $600 cashback.
- - $600 cashback will be paid by way of a Visa pre-paid gift card or other payment method if requested and may take up to 2 months post-settlement to be disbursed to customers.
- - “Handy Help” services will be subject to availability in particular postcodes. Where no “Handy Help” service is available, customers will receive $600 cashback.
- - Heritage Bank is in no way affiliated with the service providers of the Handy Help services and takes no responsibility for any of the work carried out by these service providers.
- - To approved applicants only.
- - Fees, charges and conditions apply.
- - Heritage Bank ABN 32 087 652 024. AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 240984.